NOTE: ALL THE OPERATIONS WITH THE F4 FUSE MUST BE DONE WITH THE DASHBOARD SWITCHED OFF(KEY OFF).
DAF Adblue Emulator Description
Adblueobd2 Emulator Box designed to disable Adblueobd2 system used in trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles with EURO 4/5 exhaust emission rates Adblueobd2 Emulator Box bypasses electronic module of the Adblueobd2 system on vehicle.
DAF Adblueobd2 Emulator Installation
DAF Adblueobd2 Emulator Wiring
1) RED(+15). To be connected to a 24V source enabled when the engine key is in the ON position. This connection will supply power to the minusble Module when the engine key is on(dashboard on).
2) BLACK(0V). To be connected to an earth.
3) GREY(+30). To be connected to a 24V supply always available to the existing Adblueobd2 system (F4 protection fuse and the Adblueobd2 system).
4) WHITE(CAN H). To be connected to CAN H of the system.
5) BROWN(CAN L). To be connected to CAN L of the system.
The connections must be made under the box of the connectors located under the protection cover of the radiator(passenger side).
The conductor of the ground of the Adblueobd2 have the number 0000, but it is possible to use another ground conductor found by a multimeter.
If you want to stop and exclude the original Adblueobd2 module from working, all that needs to be done is to remove the F4 fuse before starting the engine.
1) Make sure the F4 fuse is inserted.
2) Turn on the dashboard(key on) and verify that the red led is on.
3) After approx 1 minute the RED led will turn off and the green led will turn on.
4) Switch off the dashboard(key off).
The result will be:
1) If the F4 fuse is installed the original Adblueobd2 system will be working. Both red and green leds will be on.
2) If the F4 fuse is not installed the original Adblueobd2 system will not be working and the minusblue module will be activated. Both red and Green led will be flashing.
KEY ON: – RED OFF, GREEN OFF – TRUCK NOT SELECTED.
KEY ON: – RED ON, GREEN OFF – WAITING FOR SELF-LEARNING.
KEY ON: – RED OFF, GREEN ON – LEARNING COMPLETED.
KEY ON: – RED ON, GREEN ON – DATA SAVED, MODULE NOT ACTIVATED.
KEY ON: – RED PULSE, GREEN PULSE – DATA SAVED, MODULE ACTIVATED
The box can be fast and easy installed to truck. You can disconnect it, reset and install into another truck.
Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator board
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Please keep this link if you copy the post!
Adblueobd2 Emulator for MAN Euro6 Truck Emulator
9 in 1 Ad-blue Emulator for Mercedes/ MAN/ Scania/ Iveco/ DAF/ Volvo/ Renault/ F...
ADBLUEOBD2 EMULATION MODULE/Truck Adblueobd2 Remove Tool
Adblueobd2 Emulator for RENAULT Trucks Plug and Drive Ready Device
Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator For Renault Heavy Duty Diagnose
Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator For MAN Heavy Duties