NOTE: ALL THE OPERATIONS WITH THE F109 FUSE MUST BE DONE WITH THE DASHBOARD SWITCHED OFF(KEY OFF).
Support Renault Before Year 2012
Renault Adblueobd2 Emulator Installation
Adblueobd2 Emulator Box designed to disable Adblueobd2 system used in trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles with EURO 4/5 exhaust emission rates Adblueobd2 Emulator Box bypasses electronic module of the Adblueobd2 system on vehicle.
It’s very easy to fit Adblueobd2 Emulator Box to any truck or bus equipped with Adblueobd2 system and it will override Adblueobd2 system instantly, it will stop the usage of Adblueobd2 liquid. Adblueobd2 Emulator Box disables Adblueobd2 system electronics gently so there will be no power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
This device works without interfering to work of other electronic systems of the vehicle. Adblueobd2 Emulator Box has a wide range of supported vehicle models and there is only one version of emulator for all supported trucks, just upload the necessary program to the Adblueobd2 Emulator Box and you can install it on any supported truck.
This connection will supply power to the minusble Module when the engine key is on(dashboard on).
2) BLACK(0V). To be connected to an earth.
3) GREY(+30). To be connected to a 24V supply always available to the existing Adblueobd2 system (F109 protection fuse and the Adblueobd2 system).
4) WHITE(CAN H). To be connected to CAN H of the system.
5) BROWN(CAN L). To be connected to CAN L of the system. The connections must be made under the box of the connectors located on the chassis.
If you want to stop and exclude the original Adblueobd2 module from working, all that needs to be done is to remove the F109 fuse before starting the engine.
The minusblue module will automatically be activated. To re-instate the original Adblueobd2 module, all that needs to be done is to reinstall F109 fuse before starting the engine. The minusblue module will automatically be de-activated.
2) Turn on the dashboard(key on) and verify that the red led is on.
3) After approx 1 minute the red led will turn off and the green led will Turn on.
4) Switch off the dashboard(key off).
After this procedure the minusblue module will be activated whenever the dashboard is turned on (key on).
The result will be:
1) If the F109 fuse is installed the original Adblueobd2 system will be working. Both red and green leds will be on.
2) If the F109 fuse is not installed the original Adblueobd2 system will not be working and the minusblue module will be activated. Both red and Green led will be flashing.
KEY OFF:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF – NO POWER FEEDING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF – TRUCK NOT SELECTED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN OFF – WAITING FOR SELF-LEARNING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN ON – LEARNING COMPLETED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN ON – DATA SAVED, MODULE NOT ACTIVATED.
KEY ON:- RED PULSE, GREEN PULSE – DATA SAVED, MODULE ACTIVATE
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Please keep this link if you copy the post!
Adblueobd2 Emulator for RENAULT Trucks Plug and Drive Ready Device
ADBLUEOBD2 EMULATION MODULE/Truck Adblueobd2 Remove Tool
9 in 1 Ad-blue Emulator for Mercedes/ MAN/ Scania/ Iveco/ DAF/ Volvo/ Renault/ F...
Adblueobd2 Emulator for MAN Euro6 Truck Emulator
Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator For MAN Heavy Duties
Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator for DAF