On certain AstonDB11 vehicles an electrostatic discharge (ESD), when combined with a damaged steering column control module clock spring and an insufficient grounding of the steering column upper, may lead to an inadvertent deployment of the driver airbag, which can increase the risk of injury and a crash. This instructions show how to install a contact bridge and a contact spring to the steering column. These components will remove the static charge from the steering wheel.To correct this problem you must install two grounding components to the steering column. This Workshop Procedure has two parts: [where applicable]
- Part A– Examine steering column
- Part B– Install steering column grounds
- If the steering column is Q01 or Q02,photograph the label and do Part B after PartA is complete.
- If the steering column is Q03 or higher, nomore work is necessary after Part A iscomplete.
- If the resistance is below 3 ohms go to step 7.
- If the resistance is above 3 ohms, make sure thecomponents installed in steps 3 thru 5 are installed correctly.
This Post: How to Install Steering Column Grounds for Aston Martin DB11 From ChinaOBD2 Official Blog
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Please keep this link if you copy the post!
Newest XPROG v5.84 Software Free Download
How to Update Original & Crack wiTech Chrysler Diagnostic Software
Instructions of Scania SDP 3 Diagnostic Software Installation
Ford ABS Module Program After Replacement by Launch X431
How to Use BMW Rheingold ISTA to Do Programming and Coding
How to Setup Cummins Insite 8.2.0 work with Nexiq usb link
Best Quality Tech2 for GM Diagnostic Scanner For GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holde...
Nissan Consult 3 Plus BCM Configuration Guide
US$157.00-2019 Latest Version X-PROG Box ECU Programmer Shipping from Uzbekistan
Volvo Premium Tech Tool PTT Accessory Kit Programming Guide