Note: For manual transmission, follow this shift chart:
1-2 shift @ 13-15 mph
2-3 shift @ 23-25 mph
3-4 shift @ 33-40 mph
4-5 shift @ 39-45 mph
- MIL must be off.
- ECT must be below 122ºF.
1) Idle engine until ECT is above 160ºF.
2) Idle for 1 ½additional minutes.
3) Accelerate gradually to 56 mph (A/T in D with O/D ON).
Coast for ten seconds.
4) Accelerate and drive at a steady speed between 53 and 56 mph for ten minutes.
5) Stop and idle for twenty seconds.
6) Accelerate to 25 mph in about ten seconds.
Hold accelerator steady for twenty seconds.
7) Repeat steps 5 and 6 eight times.
8) Accelerate and drive at a steady speed between 53 and 56 mph for six minutes. Maintain accelerator pedal setting, not vehicle speed.
For 1.8 L Escort and Probe
MIL must be off.
- No DTCs present.
- Cold start (Preferred: 8 hour soak with engine between 68 and 86 ºF at start-up)
- Fuel fill is between 15 & 85 %.
- All accessories OFF.
1) Start vehicle and idle for five minutes.
2) Rev engine in neutral or park to 2,300-2,700 rpm for 15 seconds.
3) Rev engine in neutral or park to 3,800-4,200 rpm for 15 seconds.
4) Idle engine for 20 seconds with cooling fan stopped.
5) Accelerate to 52-55 mph, maintain speed (in high gear) for 1 ½minutes.
6) Decelerate to 15 mph, and then drive for 13 minutes at speeds ranging from 15 to 35 mph.
7) Maintain a steady 25 mph for 50 seconds.
For all other Ford Vehicles
- Cold soak the vehicle for 8 hours
- No DTCs present
- Fuel fill between 15% & 85 %
1) Start the vehicle and idle for four (4) minutes.
2) Idle the vehicle in drive for 40 seconds (neutral for M/T).
3) Accelerate to 45 mph, using ¼to ½throttle (M/T stay in second gear
for at least 5 seconds). Accelerate for at least 10 seconds and shift through to 5th gear.
4) Drive with a steady throttle at 45 mph for 30 seconds.
5) Stop the vehicle and idle in drive or neutral for 40 seconds.
6) Drive at speeds between 25 and 45 mph for 15 minutes.
Use ¼ to ½ throttle accelerations. Include the following conditions:
- At least 5 stops with ten seconds of idle time.
- At least 3 steady speed sections of 1 ½minutes duration.
7) Drive the vehicle between 45 and 60 mph for 8 minutes (use high gear).
8) Maintain a steady speed between 45 and 60 mph for 5 minutes.
9) Drive the vehicle between 45 and 60 mph for 8 minutes (use high gear).
10) Stop vehicle, idle for 40 seconds.
This post is from China OBD2, Chinaobd2 is a leading supplier of all kinds of Car Diagnostic Tool, Truck Diagnostic Tool, OBD2 Code Reader, Car Key Programmer,ECU Chip Tunning,etc. The main popular diagnostic tools for workshop are:Vag COM, VAS5054A, GM Tech2, iProg+ Programmer, Orange 5 programmer, Scania VCI3, etc.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Please keep this link if you copy the post!
10pcs JMA TPX1 Cloner Chip
How to connect between DTS 8.08.12 and XENTRY 3/2019
NYO 4.0 Calculator 2015 2017 Full Free Download
JMD Super Remote Frequently Answer Questions
MTX DTC Remover 184.108.40.206 2017 Download
2019 Latest Version TOYOTA Techstream 14.20.019 Free Download and Activation
Nissan & Infiniti Fast EPC 2019 2018 Electronic Parts Catalog
Audi A6L/Q7 Steering Lock Module J518 Repair Guide
Newest Auto Enginuity Service Reset Tool For BMW With Battery Replacement Regist...
How to Use FCOM PATS Function for Key Programming