AdBlueEmulator for RENAULT Trucks
Drive your truck without Diesel Exhaust Fluid!
AdBlue OBD2 is a Plug & Drive Ready device to emulate working ad-Blue systems and NOx sensors on trucks, which equipped with EURO 4/5/6 catalytic converter systems, even with damaged ad-Blue SCR system.
AD-Blue/DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) is used to reduce NOx emissions in vehicles. We recommend you to use AD-Blue/DEF fuel. You can use this device, if you are unable to find a station to fuel up your ad-Blue/DEF tank.
Top 7 Reasons to Get Ad-blue OBD2:
- AdBlue OBD2 is a device which can be plugged into OBD2 connector of your truck to emulate working
- ad-Blue system and NOx sensor on trucks, even with damaged ad-Blue SCR system.
- AdBlue OBD2 is very easy to install. Just Plug it into OBD2 connector of truck or bus and remove the fuses mentioned.
- AdBlue OBD2 will override AD-Blue system instantly, it will stop the usage of ad-Blue liquid and disable Nox sensors.
- Without any power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
- AdBlue OBD2 does not damage the engine and not cause any negative effects to the truck factory setting.
- AdBlue OBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the truck’s original settings, just unplug AdBlue OBD2 from OBD2 connector.
AdBlue OBD2 Installation and Calibration:
- Pull the Key out from the ignition.
- Remove the following Fuses (RENAULT)
- Plug AdBlue OBD2 into OBD2 connector
- Turn on the ignition and check the level of ad-Blue, if it shows 50% or 70%.
- If any fault light appears on dashboard, delete via service scanner.
- 1pc x AdBlue OBD2 Emulator Box Interface
This Post: AdBlue OBD2 Emulator For RENAULT Trucks Override Ad-Blue System Instantly From ChinaOBD2 Official Blog
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Please keep this link if you copy the post!